- Mon-fri 09:00AM - 06:00PM
Sat-sun 09:00AM - 02:00PM
Ask the Experts
- Diabetes Treatment, Test By Glaucometer
- Treatment of Heart Disease with I.C.U. facility.
- Treatment of paralysis with excercise.
- Treatment of diseases of breathing like T.B.,Asthma,etc.
- Panel Doctor: L.I.C, Om Kotak.
- Pullman Fuction Test - Every First Friday of Month.
- Chech and Treatment by oncologist on every thursday.
What is Diabetology?
Diabetology is the branch of medicine dedicated to the study and treatment of diabetes mellitus. A Diabetologist is an Endocrinologist who has received special training and experience in this field. We can not only diagnose, but also direct appropriate lab tests and treatment catered to individual needs of patients' and monitor their progress to prevent long term complications.
What is Structural Heart Disease?
Structural heart disease most often refers to cardiac defects which are congenital in nature (birth defects), but may also include abnormalities of the valves and vessels of the heart wall that develop with wear and tear on the heart, or through other disease processes. The three most common congenital heart diseases are atrial septal defect (ASD), patent foramen ovale (PFO), and coarctation of the aorta.
What is Valvular Heart Disease?
Heart valves are flaps, or leaflets, of tissue that ensure that blood entering or leaving the heart moves in the proper direction with no backflow. The heart has a total of four valves, the mitral, triscupid, aortic and pulmonary valve. Valvular disease can affect any of these four valves, and can interfere with the normal flow of blood through the heart.