- Mon-fri 09:00AM - 06:00PM
Sat-sun 09:00AM - 02:00PM
Ask the Experts
- Treatment of stomach disease, intestines, leaver, gallbladder, Hernia.
- Operation of appendix,gallbladder, Hernia, etc. by laproscopy.
- Facility of Post Operative ICU.
- Advanced Trauma centre
- Operations of Every type of cancer and plastic surgery.
- Facility of vascular surgery.
What is Laparoscopic surgery?
Laparoscopic surgery, also called minimally invasive surgery (MIS), bandaid surgery, keyhole surgery is a modern surgical technique in which operations in the abdomen are performed through small incisions (usually 0.5-1.5 cm) as compared to larger incisions needed in traditional surgical procedures.
What is Gall bladder and biliary tract surgery?
Gall bladder stones are an extremely common disorder and are usually asymptomatic. Some patients experience biliary colic, an intermittent and often severe pain in the epigastrium or right upper quadrant, and at times between the scapula because of temporary obstruction of the cystic duct with a gallstone. If the cystic duct obstruction persists, the gallbladder becomes inflamed and the patient develops cholecystitis, an acute inflammation and infection of the gallbladder.